Monday, October 6, 2008

Restaurant Rush obession

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated the game blog, but I've been busy with the Restaurant Rush game. I got all the way to the 60th restaurant and got stuck, so I had to start all over.

So my tip is to spend your money wisely on three things: recipes, jukebox music that improves patience by 40-50%, and at the Farmer's Market. Beef and vegetables are the best to upgrade, because they are used in so many recipes.

Sadly, one of my jukebox songs (for 50% more patience) got bugged somehow. Whenever I clicked it, the program crashed. Anyone else have problems with that or know how to fix it?

I ended up with the 3rd best option (not following my tips above), and am in the process of replaying the game. The bonus to finishing the game is that it allows you to start with the recipes you purchased in the first go-round. (Prices for tea and soup, along with all upgrades including the tea and soup machines, farmer's market and jukebox songs) start over. So I'm giving it another run through to get to the best ending.

More game updates soon, though!

No comments: